There are several ways to deposit funds from your SogoTrade account
Click here for a detailed list of check funding options
Note: SogoTrade does not accept money order deposits
Wires are a fast an easy way to fund your account. SogoTrade provides this service free of charge, although you financial institution may have wire transfer fees.
Upon received, funds will credit to your account within 1 business day.
To initiate a wire deposit, please contact your financial institution and provide them with the information found on our Wire Transfer page.
- In order to credit your account, please have the bank include the sender name on the wire. A rejected wire may incur a bank fee.
- SogoTrade will not accept third-party wires.
- One or both signers on a joint account may deposit a wire from a joint account to an individual SogoTrade account.
- A wire from an individual account may be deposited to a joint account if that person is one of the account holders.
Electronic Transfer (ACH)
ACH electronic transfers are a convenient way to fund your SogoTrade account. To proceed, you will need to complete the following:
- Link a new bank account on the Link Bank Account page. You will be prompted to enter the bank account number and bank routing number. Only one bank account may be linked to your SogoTrade account at any one time.
- Verify the bank account:
A newly linked bank account needs need to be verified before transfers can be initiated. As part of the verification process, SogoTrade will make two micro-deposits which will post to your bank account the day after your account is
linked. Find the amount of each deposit from your bank’s online statement. Go to the Bank Account page, click the "Verify" link located under the account. Enter the amounts of the two micro-deposits made to your account in any order and submit.
Once the micro-deposits are verified, the account linkage will be complete and funds can be transferred electronically online.
Electronic Transfer Timeline
Business Day 1: Setup an ACH transfer, recurring or one-time, online. If you submit your transfer request before 1:00 PM, the first available initiation date will be the next day. If you submit your transfer request after 1:00 PM, the first available transfer initiation date will be 2 days later.
Business Day 2: On the electronic transfer initiation day, funds will be withdrawn from your outside checking/savings account and transferred to SogoTrade. At midnight, the transferred funds will post to your individual SogoTrade account.
Business Day 3: Funds remain on hold during clearing period. (Under certain circumstance you may get access to your new deposit by contacting our customer service support center)
Business Day 4: Prior to market open, your transferred funds will be made available to use for trading. Your cash balance and buying power will have increased.
Mail a Check
You can fund your SogoTrade account with a variety of check types. Checks can take up to ten business days to process once SogoTrade receives them.
Checks can be mailed to:
1 McBride and Son Center Drive, Suite 288
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Make checks payable to "Apex Clearing Corporation".
- Include your SogoTrade account number on all the checks.
- SogoTrade cannot accept third-party checks.
- SogoTrade cannot accept money order deposits.
*Note: Accounts that are activated but not fully approved will not earn interest on deposited funds. Interest on deposited funds will accrue once an account is fully approved.