The main purpose of this position is to focus on application development and maintenance.
The Developer has the ability to work with other team members in the support of
the enterprise applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Dedicate the majority of time to the development of new products/support of applications
already in production.
- Provides status updates to Supervisor and Manager.
- Adheres to pre-defined programming standards set by Application Architects.
- Creates documentation using established PMO standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge through training or other measures.
- Performs unit testing and assists in user testing of programming modifications.
- Translates high-level requirements into detailed technical designs.
- Provides technical estimates.
- Develops and maintains effective partnerships with business teams in order to understand
and anticipate their needs, the business environment, other challenges and opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of technologies, procedures, and concepts within specialized
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent problem resolving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers
and all associates and by having a positive attitude.
required, academic or professional accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination
of education and experience required.
Familiar with stock trading in the U.S., this Investment Broker is responsible for answering customer inquiries regarding margin rules and regulations, options strategies, order entry, and the trading platforms in various mediums including phone, chat, e-mail, and social media.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and prospects via phone, e-mail and online chat.
- Execute trades for customers via the phone in an accurate and professional manner.
- Research and resolve trade execution disputes.
- Provide assistance to customers regarding stock quotes and news account inquiries, and technical guidance.
- Provide assistance to customers and prospects regarding Wang Investments services, available account types, products, Website and trading platforms, and Branch Office information.
- Provide timely and professional responses to customer e-mail inquiries, and route or escalate customer e-mails appropriately to Compliance, Risk Mgmt, Supervisor, Marketing, etc.
- Assist with orientation and training of new Service Center brokers trainees.
- Work in detail with margin accounts, buying power calculations and account balances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Current Series 7 and Series 63 license preferred.
- Clean U4 securities record.
- 1+ years customer service experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle customer service issues in a professional manner.
- Possess organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills including a proficient understanding of the internet.
- Basic math skills; ability to calculate commissions and perform margin calculations.
- Knowledge of financial markets and other aspects of the brokerage industry.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Account Operation Internship
Job Location: St. Louis, MO Office
The Account Operation Intern is responsible for assisting customers with new account
opening and existing account maintenance. Interns must have availability to work
15-30 hours per week for a minimum of 2 consecutive semesters.
Education & Skills:
- Follow up on leads from potential customers, and missing application information.
- Establish and activate new accounts.
- Scan and file paperwork.
- Follow up on undeliverable emails and returned mails.
- Assist with processing fund deposits, withdrawals, and ACATS transfers.
- Maintain and update customers’ account information.
- Follow up on pending account transfers.
- Interact with clients over the phone.
- Creating digital copies of account documents.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- General administrative and operational duties.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student attending a local University.
- Currently enrolled student with a business, finance, or economics field of study.
- One year of customer service or general office experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Good computer, data entry, and internet skills.
- Good verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good team work skills
- Hard working, resilient, resourceful, and motivated character.